Monday, January 21, 2013

Danish Days

Eek - I can't believe the last time I posted was January 3rd. I feel like so much has happened since then. I've been quite busy with work stuff & got really addicted to my new phone & got even more addicted to Instagram (you can follow me here - social media buttons are in the works!). Oh and I also sprained my hand last week (damn those icy streets of Prague! also, thank you, unknown gentleman who tried to help me, I appreciate it :) - it's nothing too serious but as you can see, I've been quite busy.

I've also been enjoying ALL THE SNOW (even though it kind of caused my injury...). Prague looks so pretty clad in white and since I'm not a huge fan of summer and heat, this kind of weather is right up my alley. Plus, what could be better (and cozier) than watching Danish crime TV shows when it's freezing outside? I hope I don't sound like a granny, but I admit I'm totally into the Danish TV show The Killing. I just finished the second season & it was just as amazing as the first one. Next up - me wearing a traditional Faroese sweater, just like Sarah Lund.


Last week, I went to see the Danish film The Hunt, which was also pretty epic. Or more like jaw-dropping. It's definitely no walk in the park (watch the trailer here and you'll see what I mean) but I loved it. Mads Mikkelsen killed it. Seriously, what is it about the Danish? They (& their hotness) can do no wrong in my book.


Today I thought of posting a few Instagram photos as part of my big 'return' to the blogosphere, but then I realized that I don't really want to duplicate content like that. I might do it in the future, but what I love the most about my favourite blogs is the fact that they produce fresh posts that I find really inspiring. My goal for 2013 is to produce (super awesome) original content! Which brings me to my question of the day: what kind of posts would you like to see more of on this blog? Illustrationsexhibition reviewsfashion stuffdesign and interiors? Or something else (new) altogether? Let me know! :) xx

Photo sources: 1, 2

2 comments:

  1. Mr Goodwins Red SweaterJanuary 24, 2013 at 1:07 PM

    More Martina!!! :) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww :) I promise more posts are coming up!!

      Delete