Friday, March 21, 2014

SJP x 73


Today's (or more like last week's aka I only got around to posting about it today) major interior envy: Sarah Jessica Parker's West Village brownstone. Haven't you always wanted to know what her place looks like? Well now's your chance (and don't tell me I'm the only nosey person around here ;)! In this unconventional Vogue interview, you can catch a glimpse of SJP's super cool house. I was pleasantly surprised by the lived-in feel of the interior - from the super cool green velvet sofa (I never would have thought this would be a good combo, but I think I need one... NOW) to her light-up globes, this place is right up my alley. 

I also loved the crazy 73-question interview that Vogue did with SJP as part of the "house tour". Fun, super-fast and inspiring. Here are a few interesting tidbits from the interview:

SJP's favourite movie is The Way We Were.

Vietnam is a country she would like to visit the most.

A book that she read in school and that positively shaped her was To Kill a Mockingbird.

Apparently, we should all be following @thewordoftheday.

Her favorite drink is Coca-Cola.

Watch the video for more (and tell me which part of her house you liked the most! :). 

1 comment:

  1. Great video, love the interior.
    Have a great Sunday

    ReplyDelete